I'm appearing offline. AGAIN.
God save the queen.
let's hope and PRAY that his computer crashes. and, is UNREVIVABLE. wouldn't it be nice...
can you send that kinda...trojan horse or something??
countdown to valentine's day...
strange thing is, I'M SUDDENLY LOOKING FORWARD to that day!!!
cackles. because, i can dress up on that day!!!!! cackles. it will be singles day!!! HA.
but tomorrow, I've got a mission.
1. to make my mom a bear. for her birthday. [yes. on valentines day.]
2. to make her smile. to make her feel cherished. HEE. I'm gonna deliver her presents to her office PERSONALLY. isn't that SOOO SWEET OF ME????!!!!!
3. to feel really really really happy. for once.
Valentines day...to me...
is a day of bittersweet memories...
empty promises.
a story. that life has come to a full circle.
many things changed. and now, it returned back to its rightful place. back to the same point.
AIYOH!!!! so emo. HEE. will try not to be like that.
ERNEST!!! you keep telling me to TAKE RISK!!!!!!!! why didn't i see you trying to take risk???!!! ISH. not like you're going after any girl. ABNORMAL. hey!!! its like me!!! like I'm abnormal. i look at girls. HAHAS.
hey!!! here's a poem for valentine's day. copied and paste from weng's blog. hee. which is analysed by my literature class...
Valentine
Not a red rose or a satin heart.
I give you an onion.
It is a moon wrapped in brown paper.
It promises light
like the careful undressing of love.
Here.
It will blind you with tears
like a lover.
It will make you reflection
a wobbling photo of grief.
I am trying to be truthful.
Not a cute card or a kissogram.
I give you an onion.
Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips,
possesive and faithful
as we are,
for as long as we are.
Take it.
Its platinum loops shrink to a wedding-ring,
if you like.
Lethal.
its scent will cling to your fingers, cling to your knife.
the true meaning of this poem? love hurts.
tested and proven.
HAHAS. leave being emo to people like weng. and jinnie.
happy valentine's day!!! [for people who are preparing to get hurt.]
CACKLES. joking.
being in love is like, putting your head on the chopping board. to stare at a row of sweets. out of your reach. HAHAS.
I'm sadistically humorous.
I like it that way.
cackles.