GAWD. please let him be offline.
why is he online NOW?????!!!!
AAARGH.
GREAT. I'll STICK MY BUTT IN UNTIL HE's OFFLINE.
i think that will happen soon. as long as he sees me offline.
GAWD. what a stalker.
sighs. xing quan is an IRRITANT. like, i CAM'T block him from my contacts. HE'S FROM CHURCH. he'll definitely sms me if i block him.
yesterday's conversation on msn was irritating enough.
him: hey!!! valentine's day is here!!!
me: huh. ya. [super SUPER not interested. i wish that day will be quickly over.]
him: YES!!! on the thurs!!!
me:huh. ya.
(suddenly jump topic)
him: anyway, what kind of guy do you like?
GAWD. can't he just SHUT UP?? so i've got a sudden brainwave. hee. to list out all the things that is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of him. plus, show him that i'm ECCENTRIC.
me: hmm. I like guys with BROAD SHOULDERS!!! [quite true-ish]. broad shoulders with MINIMUM 0.8metres. (exxageration now...)
him: wa!!! got so broad one meh???
cackles. then i added on...
me: I like guys with BIG hands!!! that can stretch one and a half octave in the piano keyboard!!!
him: stunned silence.
I was in a PMS mood. so... I added more...
me: I like guys with a BELLY RING!!!
him: guys pierce their bellies???!!! (SUPER shocked)
me: yes yes... loads LOADS of my friends do that... (hawhaw. that doesn't happen at all.)
me: I like guys who play the piano, guitar, drum, flute and violin!!!
TEE HEE. im being SUPER nasty now. he know NAUGHTS about music. and I've GOT A SUDDEN BRAINWAVE about wang li hong. cackles.
me: ya. plus, he MUST be a HINDU.
TEE HEE.
he was so SHOCKED.
I love indian weddings anyway. I love indian culture. cackles.
then, i told him that I HATE guys who play computer games THE WHOLE freakin day. (OBVIOUSLY, pointing at him). HAHAS. hopefully he knows that he has ZERO chances.
well, he don't.
just msned me: are you there? [WHEN I'M OBVIOUSLY OFFLINE]
!!!
and sms-ed me: good night xin
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
he's offline now. FINALLY!!!!! my life is back to normal.
speaking of guys i like. HAHAS. i want someone. who listens. HAHAS. to my crap. someone who doesn't feel inferior easily. someone with confidence, taste, humor, affection, patience. HAHAS. I'M DESCRIBING THE PERFECT SPECIES. which is kinda... extinct. cackles.
went back for competition training today... gave AC up to 60 plus pumping!!!!!!!!! cackles. they complain a lot. i TOOK TOC today!!!! cackles. so proud of myself. when i told the guys I'm training them TOC, they started laughing. HAHAS. they weren't laughing after the 60 plus pumping, and the singing of the school song in pumping hold position.
sighs. tomorrow I've got to go back to school too. for public duty.
speaking of valentines day. crappy day. just reminds me of the empty promises. crap. though I've got a date!!! TEE HEE. no la. its not a date. I BOOKEDD HIM. cackles.
I may visit you (jasmine HO) on that day!!! with my kaki!!!
HEE.
wanna stop typing. cheryl's typing test is making me bonkers. I TYPED SO SLOWLY!!!!!
arrgh.
finger cramps.
RMB TO TAG AGAIN!!!!
cackles.
I love being demanding.
and nutty.
and cranky.
and moody.
and irritating.
cackles. <3 happy v day for those who have love!!!