HAHAs. feeling emo is the IN thing now. hee. everybody's practicing it. you'll get what i mean if you see ernest blog. and my face during class bbq. oh YA!!! THAT day, jun hao wasn't emo-ing!!!!!!! when i was sitting there. (i caught a glimpse of him) hee. shh. don't tell anyone. hahas. HE WAS KISSING HIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAWD. he's in love with his PHONE. HAHAS.
and ernest, you COPIED MY WORDS. ISH. that "i felt i've lost something." sentence came from ME. and why are you saying it?????
this is my 49 POST in the blog. hee. i like that number. maybe at the 99 post, I'll delete my blog. HAHAS. so random.
I've got a HUGE fight with my dad. sighs. he's feeling sore. hahas. valentine's day, no valentine. so, as usual, he vented all his anger on me. i was pretty pissed at that time. hahas. so he barred me off from my computer account. HMPH. so i'm now blogging at jasmine's house.
AND HER CAT JUST POO-ED ON MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!
it STINKS.
my hand must have felt so delicate and with the bath smell still lingering, NO WONDER IT POOED. I've decided that the cat and I will become enemies. cackles.
and I'M still listening to that song!!!! hahas. lonely september. the first time i heard it, ck knew what happened. HAHAS. i end up sitting by myself there by the beach.. yup. so i'm listening to it everyday. so that the song will slowly mean nothing to me. HAHAS. ya. actually, I'VE ACCOMPLISH THAT NOW. i don't feel anything when i hear that song now!!!!!!!!
cackles. my sense of humor has became wacky AND SADISTIC.
HMPH. EVERYBODY seems like they're suffering a heartbreak now. ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!!!!!!!! GO SHOPPING!!! hahas. it works for me. HAHAS. i end up buying loads of stuff!!! (pls take note of this tip jinnie chew!!!!!!!!)
AAARRGGHH!!!! i will get a PINK laptop soon. so i DON'T need to rely on my house computer. HMPH. thanks to my dad.
gotta go for zone meeting now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully my admin side will not be slaughtered today.