TADA!! I'm BAACCCCKKK!!!
I can't imagine that adrian still has the mood to joke. worse, he SUAN me!!! hahas. I told him i had to wear an apron for work... he was like, "WOAH!!! What you work as? Selling POTS arh?" HMPH. I was fuming. POTS. sheesh.
oh ya, BUGIS has A LOT A LOT of chio people!!! Actually, they look SOOO good that my BREATh was taken away. hahas. the girls there a BEAUUTTIFUL. hee. They put on foundation so well until their face look flawless. yup. hahas. it was the first FIRST time i felt inferior again since many many years ago. me, makeup-less, all fringe up, green apron, white polo tee, jeans, flats, pales a LOT from my usual self i guess... sighs. BUT, there's a handful of good looking guys. There's one mix canadian chinese guy who bought a drink from me. DAMN. he was DAMN good looking... he had a very strong jawline, nice broad shoulders, dark black matt hair that is totally unstyled but stylish, dark dark brown eyes, nice deep-set voice... TEEHEE. (Im day dreaming here, pls ignore me.) hahas. he's HOT. like, DAMN HOT. *cackles*. but no one will notice me in that attire...sighs. SIGHS. big HUGE sighs.
hahas...hey!! if you're getting amused, let me clarify, I DON'T USUALLY LOOK AT GUYS. (erm, as in give a second look. first look enough. cause there's nothing worth a second look.) but this guy, i gave him a second look!! hahas. well, loads of other people did too. hee. his eyes are MESMERIZING. hahas. dark chocolate eyes. *salivating here* hahas, should stop this account of this guy.
BRRR. damn cold here. think i've got fever... sighs. down with flu and sore throat. gottaq go rest!! there's still work tomorrow!!! yup. and if you wanna visit me, i'm working in Bugis junction, basement 1, yummy dessert stall. hee. but don't expect me to look good. i look HORRIBLE. plus, the whole day i have to smile blankly at strangers. so i look completely RETARDED there. but you can go there!! but MUST buy drink if you go there. hee.
oh ya, ernest, if you're reading this, sorry for the hurried response today.. I was halfway working... so i can't join you people for the cycling trip... sorry...
yuppy. im gonna SLEEP now!!!
night night!