hi peeps!!! Sighs. It's been a long time since I've blogged. Did you all missed me? hahas... yesterday was a DAMN busy day. I went to choa chu kang to teach piano theory. GAWD. i was so freakin stressed. because..:
1. My student's mother is from freakin CHINA. And I don't speak their language. chinese IS my weakest link.
2. My student (Becka) is supposedly DAMN smart. as she studies in Singapore American School, having just migrated from AMERICA.-which is true. she speaks with an AMERICAN ACCENT.
3. Piano THEORY is my most HATED topic (other than scales.) and lucky me. i GET TO teach..THEORY. Which means that my theory isn't very very good.
And the worst thing is, my student HAS GOT TO ATTAIN a DISTINCTION for her theory exam. or im a goner. yup. cause i'm charging them like, $30 an hour, $50 for 2 hours. yup. But thankfully, she's SUPER hardworking. gave her more than 25 PAGES of homework. she did'nt EVEN bat an eyelid. worst, she asked for more.
hee. after teaching piano in CHOA CHU KANG, i had to rush to KALLANG singapore indoor stadium for sjab public duty. hee. for wang Li hong's concert. i did'nt really know who is he. But he has talent. yup. can sing, can dance, can play piano, can play guitar, can play drums and mostly, can shake his butt. (he loves doing that. i don't understand why. he does that EVEN when he's playing the piano...) BUt. he's not bad, i could say...
yup. and today, I"VE BEGIN MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!!! hee. though hours are long, pay is low, but it is kinda fun. yup. (probably its because my workplace is at bugis. so can see loads of chio bu.hee) I dtood for about...6hours i think. yup. such a hardworking person..... grins. but... my job very unglam. hee. just wear white polo tee, jeans, PLUS a GREEN APRON,flats, with hair all tied up-because we're selling food. yup. I didn't see the point of putting makeup la. so... i look totally horrible for the first time-in bugis. hahas. usually, we will dress up before going there... hee. now i look like some old maid there. hee. never mind.
WOAH. I better stop writing. Blogging is a BAD BAD BAD habit for me, I could say. I end up being draggy and start writing a short story..and it will progress into a novel. cackles. eh, READERS!! feedback to me k!!! if its too boring. hee.
tata!!
wish me luck for work day 2!!