The GCE 'O' Level Examinations 2007 is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipee!!
and im nuts.
this message is NOT for the weak hearted....
I've broke up with ian today.
gosh. i've really said that. but before you start spamming my tagboard with messages like: you are such a heartless bitch OR BITCH OR anything else, i've got to clear some misconceptions...
the reason for that is because...... some things... don't go the way we want it to be. and sometimes...its better to let go. not that both of us are not serious about this relationship, but due to the many differences, we realised that we click better off as friends. good friends. yup. hope you peeps will not ask any further... because... some things, are better to be forgotten.
yup. to my friends who really care about me, im fine, don't worry. I'll still see you peeps at prom!!! hahas. i think i've explained enough... if you still wanna spam my tagboard with I-HATE-YOU messages, feel free to. universal popularity is hardly believable. well...for my part, i'm not sure whether i was a good girlfriend. but i did try. and not that anyone psycho me to make this decision. but it is me, myself and I who decided to do this.
yup. rahavan, if you read this, i'm sorry... can't teach you piano today... really felt like going home, so i left without telling you. i'm sorry, yup.
gotta go!
still feeling strange about my shiny claws. so should not irritate my keyboard any longer.
tata!!!